Nursing Assistant Training Program Tuition & Fees:
Tuition: $1,050.00 (Tuition can be paid in two installments: $525.00 due on 1st day of class, with the remaining $525.00 due no later than the beginning of the 3rd week of class).
Administrative Cost: $43.50 (Paid in full with school application) + $200.00 Deposit that will be applied to your 1st payment.
Acceptable Methods of Payment:
- Cash Payment
- Money Order/Bank Check
Additional Expenses Incurred by Students:
- Uniform (1White V-neck pocket top and 1green drawstring or elastic waist scrub pant) = Estimated at $ 30.00
- Estimated Cost of Books: $80.00 + shipping Cost ($10.00).
- State Exam Fee = $93.00
- Criminal Background Check (CORI) Fee = $25.00
- Mantoux/PPD test. Students can obtain this testing directly from their own Doctor, Doctors Express or get it for $15.00 at the Framingham Board of Health (for Framingham residents only).
- In-Facility Testing Fee (Optional) = $25.00
Medical Assistant & Medical Administrative Assistant Tuition and Fees:
Please call the admissions office for more information.
Metrowest Healthcare Academy does not offer any kind of financial aid to students. Students are required to pay tuition to the school in accordance to the payment schedule.
Although the school does not offer financial aide at this time, there my be additional funding sources available.
Additional Types of Funding for eligible students:
- State Grants (http://web.detma.org/JobQuest/Training.aspx, http://www.mass.gov/lwd/)
- Veterans Educational Benefits
- Private Student Loans
- Payment Arrangements